How to make a tasty Margarita
I'm going to show you guys how to make a great tasting margarita. This is my favorite cocktail drink. Everywhere I go this is what I order. Sometimes it doesn't always taste how you want because everyone makes them different. I just enjoy that yummy sweet and sour mix. The recipe that I use to make my margaritas.
You will need these ingredients:
- 16 oz Silver Tequila
- 8 oz Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- Margarita Mix: 16 oz
- Lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 8 oz lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 4 oz orange juice (about 1 large orange)
- 8 oz simple syrup
- 1 cup of hot water mixed with 1 cup of sugar
I use a simple little juicer and it’s done in about 15 minutes. Once juices are squeezed combine with the simple syrup and chill. After chilling, you can finally sit down, relax and enjoy the sweet and sour taste. This margarita just makes my tongue tingle.